CALGARY, Alberta, Feb. 22, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SMART Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq:SMT) (TSX:SMA), a leading provider of collaboration solutions, today announced that Nancy Knowlton, President and CEO, will present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference being held at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California.
The SMART presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, March 1, 2011, at 2:10 p.m. (PT). The live webcast and a replay will be available at http://investor.smarttech.com/events.cfm .
About SMARTSMART Technologies Inc. is a leading provider of collaboration solutions that transform the way the world works and learns. We believe that collaboration and interaction should be easy. As the global leader in interactive whiteboards, we bring more than two decades of collaboration research and development to a broad range of easy-to-use, integrated solutions that free people from their desks and computer screens, so collaborating and learning with digital resources are more natural. The SMART Technologies logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7573 © 2011 SMART Technologies. The SMART logo and smarttech are trademarks or registered trademarks of SMART Technologies in the U.S. and/or other countries. Please note that SMART is written in all capital letters.
CONTACT: Media contact Marina Geronazzo Manager, Public Relations SMART Technologies Inc. Phone 1.403.407.5088 E-mail MarinaGeronazzo@smarttech.com Investor contact Seth Potter ICR Phone 1.877.320.2241 E-mail email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV