MANCHESTER, Conn., Feb. 22, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lydall, Inc. (NYSE:LDL) announced today that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2010 on Tuesday, March 1, 2011 before the market opens. A conference call, hosted by Dale G. Barnhart, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Erika G. Turner, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will be held at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, March 1, 2011.
Those interested may listen or participate in the conference call by calling (877) 303-3204. In addition, the audio of the call will be webcast live and will be available for replay at www.lydall.com in the Investor Relations section.
A recording of the call will be available from 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time on March 1, 2011 through midnight, Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at (706) 645-9291 or (800) 642-1687, pass code 47040039.Lydall, Inc. is a New York Stock Exchange listed company, headquartered in Manchester, Connecticut. The Company, with operations in the U.S., France, the Netherlands and Germany and sales offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, manufactures specialty engineered products for the thermal/acoustical and filtration/separation markets. For more information, visit http://www.lydall.com . Lydall® is a registered trademark of Lydall, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All product names are trademarks of Lydall, Inc. or Charter Medical, Ltd.
CONTACT: Erika G. Turner Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Telephone 860.646.1233 Facsimile 860.646.8847 www.lydall.com email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV