NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- PDL BioPharma (Nasdaq:PDLI) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it traded at $4.74 compared with its previous 52-Week low of $4.81. PDL BioPharma is changing hands at $4.74 with 2.5 million shares traded as of 1:17 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.4 million shares over the past 30 days. PDL BioPharma has a market cap of $687.9 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are down 20.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. PDL BioPharma, Inc. engages in the management of antibody humanization patents and royalty assets, which consist of Queen et al. patents and license agreements with various biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Its Queen et al. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.4, above the average drugs industry P/E ratio of 6.2 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 23.2. TheStreet Ratings rates PDL BioPharma as sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, deteriorating net income and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. You can view the full PDL BioPharma Ratings Report. See all 52-week low stocks or get investment ideas from our investment research center.
Latest Headlines about PDLI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV