Washington Post Names Lisa McLeod's The Triangle Of Truth A Top 5 Business Book
WASHINGTON, Feb. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Washington Post named The Triangle of Truth: The Surprisingly Simple Secret to Resolving Conflicts Large and Small a Top 5 pick for C-suite executives who want to advance their organization's problem solving capabilities.
Calling it "The ultimate guide to solving problems, managing conflict and creating peace" The Washington Post says The Triangle of Truth is " for anyone who has ever argued with a colleague, bickered with a boss or tried to negotiate a business deal with an important client."
Rounding out the Top 5 Picks, The Post also selected Pulitzer Prize winner Bob Woodward's Obama's War, New York Times Editor Bill Kovach's Blur, historian Stephen Bungay's The Art Of Action, and economist Dan Ariely's, The Upside of Irrationality.
McLeod wrote The Triangle of Truth after spending 10,000 hours on the road observing, interviewing and coaching top performers across a variety of professions. The research led to the creation of a leadership model that helps executives strengthen customer relationships, eliminate turf wars and increase employee engagement.For review copies, please contact Jennifer Richards at Over the River Public Relations: Jen@otrpr.com, 201-242-9637. Click here to download Lisa's White Papers: http://www.lisaearlemcleod.com/triangletools.html SOURCE Lisa McLeod
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV