NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $18.5 billion market cap, asset manager grew by 968% to $1.1 billion in the fourth quarter when compared to the year earlier quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 10 U.S. common stocks for February 18, 2011. In total, eight stocks were upgraded and two stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Brookfield Asset Management reported $4.1 billion in revenue, an increase of 18.1% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Brookfield Asset Management: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$111 million market cap, exploration & production company, Double Eagle Petroleum Co (DBLE) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In third quarter results, Double Eagle Petroleum reported a profit of $2.9 million up by 588% over the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue grew by 13.4% to $12.3 million. Learn more about Double Eagle Petroleum: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV