Borders Store Closure Map
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The list of Borders (BGP) stores that are shuttering post-bankruptcy keeps growing. When the book seller first went bust, it said it would close 200 locations. But now that total number is creeping up. Here's a state-by-state look at which stores will close ... which should translate into blow-out liquidation sales for shoppers. (Note: New closures highlighted in purple).
--Written by Jeanine Poggi in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Jeanine Poggi.
>To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/jpoggi.>To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV