MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 22, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clearfield, Inc. (Nasdaq:CLFD) announced that its Chief Financial Officer Bruce Blackey unexpectedly passed away on Friday, February 18. Clearfield President and CEO Cheri Beranek said, "Everyone at Clearfield is deeply saddened by this loss. Bruce was a wonderful man. Beyond being a conscientious and dedicated colleague, he was a warm, caring and well-liked person who will be widely missed both personally and professionally. Our heartfelt condolences go out to his family and friends."
Prior to joining Clearfield in 2007, Mr. Blackey served as CFO for Tiro Industries and held senior financial management positions for Conwed Plastics, McGladrey & Pullen, Norwesco, KP Manufacturing and Bemis Company Inc.
The Clearfield Board of Directors has appointed Clearfield Vice President Dan Herzog as interim CFO.About Clearfield, Inc. Clearfield is a public company traded on NASDAQ: CLFD. More information about Clearfield, Inc., its products and its people can be found at http://www.ClearfieldConnection.com .
CONTACT: Cheri Beranek 763-476-6866 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV