MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 22, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clearfield, Inc. (Nasdaq:CLFD) announced that its Chief Financial Officer Bruce Blackey unexpectedly passed away on Friday, February 18. Clearfield President and CEO Cheri Beranek said, "Everyone at Clearfield is deeply saddened by this loss. Bruce was a wonderful man. Beyond being a conscientious and dedicated colleague, he was a warm, caring and well-liked person who will be widely missed both personally and professionally. Our heartfelt condolences go out to his family and friends."
Prior to joining Clearfield in 2007, Mr. Blackey served as CFO for Tiro Industries and held senior financial management positions for Conwed Plastics, McGladrey & Pullen, Norwesco, KP Manufacturing and Bemis Company Inc.
The Clearfield Board of Directors has appointed Clearfield Vice President Dan Herzog as interim CFO.About Clearfield, Inc. Clearfield is a public company traded on NASDAQ: CLFD. More information about Clearfield, Inc., its products and its people can be found at http://www.ClearfieldConnection.com .
CONTACT: Cheri Beranek 763-476-6866 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV