LOS ANGELES, Feb. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- MovieTickets.com, the worldwide leader in advance movie ticketing, today announced the sponsorship of one of the best-known professional vert skateboarders, Andy Macdonald, who holds the record for the most X Games medals and has won the World Cup Skateboarding competition eight times. As part of the relationship, the MovieTickets.com logo will receive prominent placement on Andy's helmet and skateboard, and he'll also provide support for the brand on his various social media platforms.
" Andy Mac's ability and reputation are just two of the reasons why he is one of the best action sports athletes in the world," stated Joel Cohen, chief executive officer, MovieTickets.com. "His popularity with spectators and athletes alike are a great fit in our effort to immerse our brand in a sport and lifestyle that is widely accepted by people of all ages – the same type of broad demographic we find with moviegoers."
"I'm a huge movie fan. Chances are that if I'm not practicing, I'm probably catching a movie with my family or friends," said Macdonald. "MovieTickets.com is a cool brand and one that I've always used, especially when I'm on the road. Partnering with them to help share the love I have for movies with my fans is a really great opportunity."
In addition to his commitment as a MovieTickets.com ambassador, Macdonald will be competing in the 2011 Dew Tour and the X Games, which are two of action sports biggest competitions. He also serves on the Board of Directors for Grind for Life, an action sports-based organization dedicated to providing financial assistance to cancer patients and their families when traveling long distances to doctors and hospitals, and will be making several appearances throughout the year on behalf of the organization.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV