Evans Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE Amex: EVBN), a community financial services company serving Western New York since 1920, announced that it will participate in the Opening Bell(SM) ceremony at the New York Stock Exchange Amex LLC (“NYSE Amex”) on February 23, 2011.
Evans Bancorp, Inc.’s President and Chief Executive Officer, David J. Nasca, accompanied by members of the Company’s Board of Directors and executive management team, will open the New York Stock Exchange at approximately 9:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) in celebration of its recent listing on the NYSE Amex Exchange.
Evans Bancorp, Inc., whose stock formerly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market, commenced trading on the NYSE Amex Exchange on December 27, 2010 under the ticker symbol “EVBN.”
A live webcast of The Opening Bell (beginning at 9:25 a.m.) will be available on the homepage of NYSE at www.nyx.com.About Evans Bancorp, Inc. Evans Bancorp, Inc. is a financial holding company and the parent company of Evans Bank, N.A., a commercial bank with $672 million in assets, 13 branches and $545 million in deposits at December 31, 2010. Evans is a full-service community bank providing comprehensive financial services to consumer, business and municipal customers throughout Western New York. Evans Bancorp's wholly-owned insurance subsidiary, The Evans Agency, Inc., provides property and casualty insurance through 14 insurance offices in the Western New York region. Evans Investment Services, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Evans Bank, provides non-deposit investment products such as annuities and mutual funds. Evans Bancorp, Inc. and Evans Bank routinely post news and other important information on their Web sites at www.evansbancorp.com and www.evansbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV