iSoftStone Holdings Limited ("iSoftStone," NYSE: ISS), a leading China-based IT services provider, today announced that it will host an earnings conference call and live webcast covering its year 2010 financial results at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (New York) on March 3, 2011 (which is also 6:00 a.m. in Beijing and Hong Kong on March 4).
The dial-in details for the live conference call are as follows:
|U.S. toll-free||1 866 362 4666|
|U.S. toll & International dial-in||1 617 597 5313|
|Mainland China toll-free||10 800 152 1490 (China North)|
|10 800 130 0399 (China South)|
|Participant pass code||ISS|
A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available on the investors section of iSoftStone’s website at www.isoftstone.com. To join the webcast, please go to iSoftStone’s website at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to register and download and install any necessary audio software.
A telephone replay of the call will be available two hours after the conclusion of the conference call through 5:00 p.m. EST on March 17, 2010. The dial-in details for the replay are as follows:
|U.S. toll-free||1 888 286 8010|
|International dial-in||1 617 801 6888|
|Replay pass code||29449292|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV