DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.
Feb. 19, 2011
announced today its involvement with two Nascar Sprint Cup Race Teams for the famed Daytona 500 on
February 20, 2011
- A primary sponsorship with Tommy Baldwin Racing (TBR) owner of the #36 driven by veteran Dave Blaney
- A major associate sponsorship with K Motorsports, Inc owner of the #92 driven by Rookie Brian Keselowski.
In addition, both teams and drivers have teamed up with
in the Daytona 500 for their Racing for American Families promotion. If either Blaney or Keselowski places in the top 10 of the race,
will offer a one-day "Kids Eat Free" promotion on
Monday, February 21st
. Details of the offer include:
- Free kids buffet with an adult buffet purchase at regular price.
- Limit of 2 free kid's meals per adult buffet purchased.
- Requires a printed copy of official race results from a newspaper or website.
- This special promotional offer only redeemable on Monday, February 21, 2011.
"We are fortunate to have a partnered with
and would enjoy treating America's Kids to a free meal on Monday if either of them has a top-10 finish," said
, Vice President of Marketing for
. "We will also honor our Disabled American Veterans with a
contribution to the DAV if the #36 or #92 place in the Top 10."
The Great American Race is scheduled to start at
1 p.m. ET Sunday, February 20th
and will be televised on the FOX network.
Golden Corral Corporation
Founded in 1973, privately held Golden Corral Corp. is headquartered in
currently has 485 restaurants in 41 states. The company's vision is to be the leader in the family restaurant segment by making pleasurable dining affordable for every guest, at every restaurant, every day.
restaurants nationwide have long been strong supporters of the U.S. Military and the Disabled American Veterans organization (DAV).
helped raise more than
- for the DAV in 2010 as part of its annual "Military Appreciation Monday" initiative. For more information on
SOURCE Golden Corral Corporation