WCA Waste Corporation Announces Date For Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2010 Earnings Release And Conference Call
HOUSTON, Feb. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- WCA Waste Corporation (Nasdaq: WCAA) announced that it will report results on March 2, 2011 after the close of the market, for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2010. The Company will be hosting a conference call to discuss these results on March 3, 2011, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time.
To participate in the call, listeners should dial (866) 730-5764 and ask for the WCA Waste Corporation conference call and use pass code #17838173. The call is also being broadcasted through a link on our website at http://www.wcawaste.com.
WCA Waste Corporation is an integrated company engaged in the transportation, processing and disposal of non-hazardous solid waste. The Company's operations consist of 25 landfills, 24 transfer stations/material recovery facilities, and 27 collection operations located throughout
Texas. The Company's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market System under the symbol "WCAA."
SOURCE WCA Waste Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV