Aon Stock Hits New 52-Week High (AON)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Aon (NYSE:AON) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it traded at $52.09 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $52.07. Aon is changing hands at $52.06 with 557,361 shares traded as of 10:52 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.3 million shares over the past 30 days. Aon has a market cap of $16.6 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 12.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Aon Corporation provides risk and insurance brokerage services and consulting services worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.4, below the average insurance industry P/E ratio of 21.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 23.4. TheStreet Ratings rates Aon as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Aon Ratings Report. See all 52-week high stocks or get investment ideas from our investment research center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV