Acorda Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ACOR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Acorda Therapeutics (Nasdaq:ACOR) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it traded at $21.09 compared with its previous 52-Week low of $21.75. Acorda is changing hands at $21.09 with 78,979 shares traded as of 9:31 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 840,800 shares over the past 30 days. Acorda has a market cap of $906.6 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are down 14.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Acorda Therapeutics, Inc., a biotechnology company, develops therapies for multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury, and other nervous system disorders. TheStreet Ratings rates Acorda as sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Acorda Ratings Report. See all 52-week low stocks or get investment ideas from our investment research center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV