Span-America Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPAN) announced today that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share. The dividend is payable March 9, 2011, to shareholders of record on February 28, 2011.
“This dividend marks our 85 th consecutive quarter of paying cash dividends,” stated Jim Ferguson, president and chief executive officer of Span-America. “We believe our consistent program of returning a portion of Span-America’s earnings to shareholders through our cash dividend program highlights our commitment to building long-term shareholder value.”
About Span-America Medical Systems, Inc.
Span-America manufactures and markets a comprehensive selection of pressure management products for the medical market, including Geo-Matt®, PressureGuard®, Geo-Mattress®, Span+Aids®, Isch-Dish®, and Selan® products. The company also supplies custom foam and packaging products to the consumer and industrial markets. Span-America's stock is traded on The NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol “SPAN.” For more information, visit www.spanamerica.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV