MILAN, Feb. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Luxottica Group S.p.A. (NYSE: LUX; MTA: LUX), a leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of premium fashion, luxury and sports eyewear, today announced that its "2011 Investor and Analyst Presentation" conference call will be available via audio webcast on Tuesday, March 1, 2011, at 5:00 AM US ET ( 10:00 AM GMT).
The audio webcast will be available to the financial community and the media from Luxottica Group's corporate website at www.luxottica.com/en/tools/webcast/index.html
Please note that a slide presentation will be available for download from Luxottica Group's investor relations corporate website at www.luxottica.com/en/investors/presentation shortly before the start of the audio webcast.
Luxottica Group will report full year 2010 results on February 28, 2011.Certain financial and statistical information included in the webcast, as well as information required by Regulation G, will be available at the time of the webcast in the notes to the relative earnings release available from Luxottica Group's website at www.luxottica.com, press releases section. SOURCE Luxottica Group S.p.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV