MILAN, Feb. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Luxottica Group S.p.A. (NYSE: LUX; MTA: LUX), a leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of premium fashion, luxury and sports eyewear, today announced that its "2011 Investor and Analyst Presentation" conference call will be available via audio webcast on Tuesday, March 1, 2011, at 5:00 AM US ET ( 10:00 AM GMT).
The audio webcast will be available to the financial community and the media from Luxottica Group's corporate website at www.luxottica.com/en/tools/webcast/index.html
Please note that a slide presentation will be available for download from Luxottica Group's investor relations corporate website at www.luxottica.com/en/investors/presentation shortly before the start of the audio webcast.
Luxottica Group will report full year 2010 results on February 28, 2011.Certain financial and statistical information included in the webcast, as well as information required by Regulation G, will be available at the time of the webcast in the notes to the relative earnings release available from Luxottica Group's website at www.luxottica.com, press releases section. SOURCE Luxottica Group S.p.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV