PLANO, Texas, Feb. 18, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SP Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPBC) announced today that the Corporation's annual meeting of shareholders will be held on Thursday, May 19, 2011. The meeting will be held at 2:00 p.m. Texas time at the Marriott Legacy in Plano, Texas.
SP Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for SharePlus Federal Bank, which operates from 7 offices in Plano and Dallas, Texas; Louisville, Kentucky; and Irvine, California.
The SP Bancorp, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7951 Please call SP Bancorp, Inc. Investor Relations if you have any questions.
CONTACT: Jeff Weaver President and CEO (972)407-3677 Diane Stephens Corporate Secretary/Investor Relations (972)354-2839
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV