Amtech Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASYS), a global supplier of production and automation systems and related supplies for the manufacture of solar cells, today reiterated its revenue guidance for the March quarter and for the full fiscal-year 2011. For fiscal 2011, Amtech has guided for revenue to surpass $230 million, a greater than 92% increase from fiscal 2010, with fiscal 2011 second quarter revenues in the range of $55 to $60 million. Amtech also continues to see an active and healthy order pipeline.
Amtech Systems, Inc. manufactures capital equipment, including silicon
wafer handling automation, thermal processing equipment and related
consumables used in fabricating solar cells and semiconductor devices.
Semiconductors, or semiconductor chips, are fabricated on silicon wafer
substrates, sliced from ingots, and are part of the circuitry, or
electronic components, of many products including solar cells,
computers, telecommunications devices, automotive products, consumer
goods, and industrial automation and control systems. The Company’s
wafer handling, thermal processing and consumable products currently
address the diffusion, oxidation and deposition steps used in the
fabrication of solar cells, semiconductors, MEMS and the polishing of
newly sliced silicon wafers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV