CELAYA, Mexico, Feb. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Industrias Bachoco S.A.B. de C.V. announced today that the Mexican Secretariat of Economy has initiated an antidumping investigation exclusively on imports of leg and thigh meat for human consumption from the United States of America to Mexico.
This investigation was requested by three Mexican poultry companies, including Bachoco S.A. de C.V., an Industrias Bachoco subsidiary, and does not include whole chicken, wings or chicken breast products.
The Company will continue to inform stakeholders of relevant developments in this process.
Company DescriptionIndustrias Bachoco S.A.B. de C.V. is the largest poultry company in Mexico, with over 800 facilities currently organized in nine complexes throughout the country. Bachoco's main business lines are chicken, eggs, and balanced feed. The Company's headquarters are based in Celaya, Guanajuato, Mexico. Its securities are listed on the BMV ( Bachoco) and on the NYSE (IBA). For more information, please visit Bachoco's website at http://www.bachoco.com.mx or contact our IR department at +52(461)618 3555 or Inversionistas@bachoco.net. This press release contains certain forward-looking statements that are subject to a number of uncertainties, assumptions and risk factors that may influence its accuracy. Actual results may differ. Factors that could cause these projections to differ include, but are not limited to: supply and demand, industry competition, environmental risks, economic and financial market conditions in Mexico, and operating cost estimates. For more information regarding Bachoco and its outlook, please contact the Company's Investor Relations Department. SOURCE Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV