ProShares, a premier provider of alternative exchange traded funds (ETFs), announced today share splits on four of its ETFs and reverse share splits on 20 of its ETFs. The splits and reverse splits will not change the value of a shareholder's investment.
Three funds will split shares 2-for-1.
|TQQQ||ProShares UltraPro QQQ®||2:1|
|URTY||ProShares UltraPro Russell2000||2:1|
|UMDD||ProShares UltraPro MidCap400||2:1|
One fund will split shares 3-for-1.
|UPRO||ProShares UltraPro S&P500®||3:1|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV