Preferred Care Partners Enters Medicaid Market With CareFlorida Plan
MIAMI, Feb. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Preferred Care Partners has announced its entry into the Medicaid market with the launch of CareFlorida, a new Health Plan serving Medicaid recipients in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, Florida. Preferred Care Partners is one of the largest private Medicare-Advantage Health Plans in Florida.
" CareFlorida will offer the same high level of care, service and flexible benefits that members of Preferred Care Partners and their physicians have come to expect from us," commented Joseph L. Caruncho, chief executive officer of Preferred Care Partners. "We are looking forward to serving the Medicaid population in Dade and Broward counties."
According to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) the Medicaid population is expected to increase by 1.6 million people in the State of Florida by 2014. CareFlorida offers the benefits and network to fully meet the needs of this growing population."By offering generous benefits, simplifying access to services and focusing on customer service, CareFlorida will help improve the health of Medicaid recipients, many of whom are children," Caruncho commented. CareFlorida is a Medicaid Health Plan of Preferred Care Partners. The provider network includes a vast network of hospitals and physicians in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties in Florida. For more information on CareFlorida visit www.mycareflorida.com. Preferred Care Partners was named as the 2010 "Good to Great" Company of the year in the mid-sized company category by the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce. SOURCE Preferred Care Partners
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV