- Completed transformation from a biopharmaceutical company with research and development, manufacturing and marketing operations to a biotechnology company focused on advancing the Company’s PEG-SN38 and locked nucleic acid (LNA) research and development programs.
- Initiated enrollment in a Phase II PEG-SN38 study for patients with metastatic breast cancer.
- Investigational New Drug application (IND) for the androgen receptor (AR) antagonist was filed and accepted.
- Entered into collaboration arrangement with the National Cancer Institute for PEG-SN38 and hypoxia-inducible factor-1α (HIF-1α) antagonist programs.
- Completed a $50.0 million common share repurchase program and initiated a $200.0 million share repurchase program.
- Awarded a $1.2 million grant as part of the U.S. government’s Qualifying Therapeutic Discovery Projects Program.
Enzon Reports 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.