- Completed transformation from a biopharmaceutical company with research and development, manufacturing and marketing operations to a biotechnology company focused on advancing the Company’s PEG-SN38 and locked nucleic acid (LNA) research and development programs.
- Initiated enrollment in a Phase II PEG-SN38 study for patients with metastatic breast cancer.
- Investigational New Drug application (IND) for the androgen receptor (AR) antagonist was filed and accepted.
- Entered into collaboration arrangement with the National Cancer Institute for PEG-SN38 and hypoxia-inducible factor-1α (HIF-1α) antagonist programs.
- Completed a $50.0 million common share repurchase program and initiated a $200.0 million share repurchase program.
- Awarded a $1.2 million grant as part of the U.S. government’s Qualifying Therapeutic Discovery Projects Program.
Enzon Reports 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.