- Received national reimbursement rate from CMS for MCT technology
- Completed acquisition of Biotel Inc.
- Reduced quarter-end DSO to 78 days, a reduction of 47 days compared to the third quarter 2010 and a reduction of 33 days compared to the fourth quarter 2009
- Implemented $15 million of annualized cost reductions
- Signed 58 new payor contracts covering over 12 million lives
- Monitored over 400,000 patients nationally since inception
- Granted motion to dismiss the consolidated class action lawsuit filed in August 2009
- $45 million in cash and investments with no outstanding debt as of December 31, 2010
CardioNet, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2010 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.