Hansen Natural To Report 2010 Fourth Quarter Financial Results On February 24, 2011
CORONA, Calif., Feb. 17, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hansen Natural Corporation (Nasdaq:HANS) announced today that results for its fourth quarter and year-ended December 31, 2010 will be released on Thursday, February 24, 2011 after the close of the market. The company also said that chairman and chief executive officer Rodney Sacks and vice chairman and president Hilton Schlosberg will host an investor conference call that same day at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time to review the company's financial results and operations.
The call will be open to all interested investors through a live audio Web broadcast via the Internet at www.hansens.com . For those who are not able to listen to the live broadcast, the call will be archived for approximately one year on the Web site.
Hansen Natural CorporationBased in Corona, California, Hansen Natural Corporation markets and distributes Hansen's® natural sodas, sparkling beverages, apple juice and juice blends, fruit juice smoothies, multi-vitamin juice drinks in aseptic packaging, iced teas, energy drinks, Junior Juice® juices and water beverages, Blue Sky® brand beverages, Monster Energy® brand energy drinks, Monster Energy® Extra Strength Nitrous Technology™ energy drinks, Java Monster™ brand non-carbonated coffee + energy drinks, X-Presso Monster™ brand non-carbonated espresso energy drinks, Peace Tea™ iced teas, Worx Energy™ energy shots, Lost® Energy™ brand energy drinks, Rumba®, Samba and Tango brand energy juices, Vidration™ brand vitamin enhanced waters, Admiral™ iced teas and Hubert's™ Lemonades. For more information visit www.hansens.com and www.monsterenergy.com .
CONTACT: Rodney C. Sacks Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (951) 739-6200 Hilton H. Schlosberg Vice Chairman (951) 739-6200 Roger S. Pondel / Judy Lin Sfetcu PondelWilkinson Inc. (310) 279-5980
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV