ATLANTA, Feb. 17, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PRGX Global, Inc. (Nasdaq:PRGX), the world's leader in recovery auditing and the pioneer in profit discovery services, announced that it will be presenting at the Baird Business Solutions Conference on Wednesday, February 23, 2011. Romil Bahl, chief executive officer, will represent PRGX at the conference. The conference will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA.
The presentation materials to be used at the conference will be available under the "Investors" section of the company's website http://www.prgx.com on the morning of February 23. For more information about the conference, please visit the Baird website at www.rwbaird.com .
About PRGX Global, Inc.Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world's leading provider of recovery audit services. With more than 1,300 employees, the company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries and provides its services to over 75% of the top 30 global retailers. PRGX is also pioneering "profit discovery," a unique combination of audit, analytics and advisory services that improves client financial performance. Beyond its core retail practice, PRGX is actively pursuing initiatives to expand into new markets, most notably healthcare. For additional information, please visit PRGX at http://www.prgx.com . The PRGX Global, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7003 .
CONTACT: PRGX Global, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 770-779-3011
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV