Pinnacle Entertainment Stock Falls On Unusually High Volume (PNK)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) is trading at unusually high volume Thursday with two million shares changing hands. It is currently at four times its average daily volume and trading down 56 cents (-4%) at $13.60 as of 12:46 p.m. ET. Pinnacle Entertainment has a market cap of $886.9 million and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 1.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. develops, owns, and operates casinos, and related hospitality and entertainment facilities in the United States and internationally. TheStreet Ratings rates Pinnacle Entertainment as hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and generally poor debt management. You can view the full Pinnacle Entertainment Ratings Report. See all heavy volume stocks in our stocks moving on unusual volume list or get investment ideas from our investment research center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV