NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Molex (Nasdaq:MOLXA) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it traded at $23.30 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $23.29. Molex is changing hands at $23.30 with 48,282 shares traded as of 11:28 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 285,900 shares over the past 30 days. Molex has a market cap of $1.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 22.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Molex Incorporated manufactures and sells electronic components worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 23.3. TheStreet Ratings rates Molex as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, robust revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. You can view the full Molex Ratings Report. See all 52-week high stocks or get investment ideas from our investment research center.
Latest Headlines about MOLXA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV