HAMILTON, Bermuda, Feb. 17, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. ("CME") (Nasdaq:CETV) (Prague Stock Exchange:CETV) announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2010 financial results before U.S. market hours on Wednesday, February 23, 2011.
CME will also host a teleconference and video webcast to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2010 results on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 at 9 a.m. New York time (2 p.m. London and 3 p.m. Prague time). The video webcast and teleconference will refer to presentation slides which will be available on CME's website at www.cetv-net.com prior to the call.
To access the teleconference, U.S. and international callers may dial +1 785-424-1051 ten minutes prior to the start time and reference passcode 7CETVQ4. The conference call will be video webcasted live via www.cetv-net.com .The video webcast and a digital audio replay in MP3 format will be available for two weeks following the call at www.cetv-net.com . CME is a leading vertically integrated media and entertainment company operating broadcasting, internet and TV content businesses in six Central and Eastern European countries with an aggregate population of approximately 50 million people. CME's television stations are located in Bulgaria (bTV, bTV Cinema, bTV Comedy, bTV Action and Ring.bg), Croatia (Nova TV, Doma), Czech Republic (TV Nova, Nova Cinema, Nova Sport and MTV Czech), Romania (PRO TV, PRO TV International, Acasa, PRO Cinema, Sport.ro and MTV Romania), Slovakia (TV Markíza, Doma) and Slovenia (POP TV, Kanal A and POP Brio). CME is traded on the NASDAQ and the Prague Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CETV".
CONTACT: Romana Wyllie Vice President Corporate Communications Central European Media Enterprises +420242465525 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV