4. China New Borun (BORN) produces and distributes corn-based edible alcohol.
The stock's return-on-equity during the past 12 months was 41.0% relative to 9.1%, 4.4%, -11.8% and 5.9% ROEs for Castle Brands (ROX), Constellation Brands (STZ), Fortune Brands (FO), and Central Europe Distribution (CEDC), respectively.
Analysts covering the stock assigned 100% buy ratings. Data from Bloomberg has analysts predicting 91% growth over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $22.At $11.49, the stock is currently trading at a forward PE multiple of 6.9 and EV-to-EBITDA multiple of 5.5.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV