6. Primo Water (PRMW) sells purified bottled water and water dispensers through retailers.
The company reported a loss of 57 cents per share for 2010 fourth quarter, taking overall losses to $3.88 per share, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. However, profitability is likely to improve with earnings per share of 55 cents for 2011 and $1.27 for 2012.
Data from Bloomberg has analysts predicting an average 12-month target price of $18.3, up 43% from the current level. In comparison, Middleby (MIDD) has an upside of 2%.Analysts covering the stock assigned 100% buy ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV