7. Inventure Foods (SNAK) manufactures and markets a variety of owned, or licensed, branded snack foods.
The stock rose 59.1% during the past one year, while J&J Snack Foods (JJSF), John B. John B. Sanfilippo & Son (JBSS), and Golden Enterprises (GLDC) returned around 4.4%, -24.8% and -6.5%, respectively.
All the analysts covering the stock affirmed 100% buy ratings. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect Inventure to gain an average 21% over the next 12 months.At $4.12, the stock is currently trading at a forward PE multiple of 16.5.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV