9. Herbalife (HLF) is a network marketing company engaged in selling weight management foods, nutritional supplements and personal care products.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of $1.11 per share for 2010 fourth quarter, surpassing 88 cents per share in the year-ago period Earnings per share are pegged at $4.48 for 2010 and $5.21 for 2011, up from $3.22 reported for 2009.
The stock's return-on-equity was 67.7% during the past 12 months, whereas Avon Products (AVP), Nu Skin Enterprise (NUS), and USANA Health Sciences (USNA) had ROEs of 41.4%, 32.1% and 41.6%, respectively.Of the nine analysts covering Herbalife, eight recommend buying, while one suggests hold, representing 89% buy ratings. Analysts surveyed by Bloomberg assign an average price target of $74.6, 11% higher than the current level.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV