4. EDENOR (EDN - Get Report) is the largest electricity distribution company in Argentina, in terms of number of customers and electricity sold. Edenor distributes electricity exclusively to the northwestern zone of the greater Buenos Aires metropolitan area and to the northern part of the city of Buenos Aires, which has 7 million population and an area of 4,637 sq. km.
5 South America Utility Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.