5. Empresa Nacional de Electricidad (Endesa Chile) (EOC) is a Chile-based company engaged in the generation and distribution of electric power. Chile-based utility major Enersis SA has a 60% stake in Endesa.
Along with subsidiaries, Endesa owns and operates 180 hydroelectric, thermal and wind power generating units with total installed capacity of more than 13 gigawatt.
At the end of December 2010 quarter, consolidated debt stood at $3.775 billion, down 9.5% year-over-year. Net revenue was up 1% year-over-year, while operating income declined 12% year-over-year during the same period. Soaring energy costs and higher fuel costs impacted operating income.Of the eight analysts covering the stock, five rate a buy. Consensus estimates expect an upside of 25% over the next one year. The stock is trading at 12.2 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV