RIVERTON, Wyo., Feb. 17, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Energy Corp. (Nasdaq:USEG) today announced that Keith Larsen, CEO, will present at EnerCom's Oil & Services Conference IX on Tuesday, February 22, 2011, at 4:00 P.M. Pacific Time. The conference is being held in San Francisco, California, at the Omni San Francisco, 500 California Street, (415) 677-9494. For those interested in more information or attending the conference, please see the conference registration link at the host organization's website at www.theoilandservicesconference.com .
Presentation materials and a Webcast link are accessible from U.S. Energy's home page at www.usnrg.com on the date of the event.
About U.S. Energy Corp.U.S. Energy Corp. is a diversified natural resource company with interests in oil and gas, molybdenum, geothermal and real estate assets. The Company is headquartered in Riverton, Wyoming, and its common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "USEG". The U.S. Energy Corp. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5043
CONTACT: Reggie Larsen Director of Investor Relations U.S. Energy Corp. 1-800-776-9271 Reggie@usnrg.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV