BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Feb. 16, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MercadoLibre, Inc. (Nasdaq:MELI) ( http://www.mercadolibre.com ) intends to release financial results for its fourth fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2010 and full year 2010 on February 23, 2011 after the close of the day's trading.
The Company will host a conference call and audio webcast on February 23, 2011 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
The conference call may be accessed by dialing (970)315-0420 and requesting inclusion in the call for MercadoLibre. The live conference call can be accessed via audio webcast at the investor relations section of the Company's website, at http://investor.mercadolibre.com . An archive of the webcast will be available for one week following the conclusion of the conference call.About MercadoLibre MercadoLibre.com is the leading internet trading platform in Latin America where millions of users meet to buy and sell a wide range of goods and services in an easy, entertaining, secure and efficient way. MercadoLibre has operations in 13 countries including Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela and Portugal. MercadoLibre.com is the leading e-commerce platform in Latin America based on unique visitors and page views during 2010. For more information about MercadoLibre.com, visit: http://investor.mercadolibre.com The MercadoLibre, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4193
CONTACT: MercadoLibre, Inc. Investor Relations Contact: Pedro Arnt email@example.com http://investor.mercadolibre.com Media Relations Contact: Valeria Bazzi Valeria.firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV