EMLENTON, Pa., Feb. 16, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Emclaire Financial Corp. (Nasdaq:EMCF), the parent holding company of the Farmers National Bank of Emlenton, declared a quarterly cash dividend on February 16, 2011 of $0.16 per common share payable on March 18, 2011, to shareholders of record on March 1, 2011. The $0.16 per share quarterly dividend represents a 14.3% increase in quarterly dividends from the $0.14 per common share dividend rate declared and paid each quarter during 2010. This quarterly dividend reflects an annualized dividend yield of 3.6% based on the stock's closing price of $17.59 per share on February 15, 2011.
William C. Marsh, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation and the Bank, noted that the dividend increase reflects the Corporation's continued growth and strong financial performance in recent quarters.
Emclaire Financial Corp. is the parent company of the Farmers National Bank of Emlenton, an independent, nationally chartered, FDIC-insured community commercial bank headquartered in Emlenton, Pennsylvania, operating thirteen full service offices in Venango, Butler, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Jefferson and Mercer Counties, Pennsylvania. The Corporation's common stock is quoted on and traded through NASDAQ under the symbol "EMCF". For more information visit the Corporation's web site at www.emclairefinancial.com .
CONTACT: William C. Marsh Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer Phone: (724) 867-2311 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV