WAUKEGAN, Ill., Feb. 16, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coleman Cable, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCIX), a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products, announced plans to release fourth-quarter and full-year 2010 financial results on Monday, March 7, 2011, after the market closes.
Coleman Cable has scheduled its conference call for Tuesday, March 8, 2011, at 10:00 a.m. central time. Hosting the call will be Gary Yetman, president and CEO, and Richard Burger, executive vice president and CFO. A live broadcast of Coleman Cable's conference call, along with accompanying visuals, will be available on-line through the Company's Web site at http://investors.colemancable.com/events.cfm . The webcast will be archived for 90 days.
About Coleman Cable, Inc.Coleman Cable, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products for the security, sound, telecommunications, electrical, commercial, industrial, and automotive industries. With extensive design and production capabilities and a long-standing dedication to customer service, Coleman Cable, Inc. is the preferred choice of cable and wire users throughout the United States. The Coleman Cable, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6583 CCIX-G
CONTACT: Investor Contacts: Philip Kranz, Dresner Corporate Services, 312-780-7240, email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV