Ferro Stock Hits New 52-Week High (FOE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ferro Corporation (NYSE:FOE) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it traded at $16.13 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $16.12. Ferro is changing hands at $16.12 with 88,789 shares traded as of 10:11 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 759,100 shares over the past 30 days. Ferro has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. Shares are up 8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Ferro Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, produces specialty materials and chemicals for a range of manufacturers worldwide. Its product lines include electronics, color, and glass materials; and polymer and ceramic engineered materials. TheStreet Ratings rates Ferro as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, robust revenue growth and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income and poor profit margins. You can view the full Ferro Ratings Report. See all 52-week high stocks or get investment ideas from our investment research center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV