Forest Stock Hits New 52-Week High (FRX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Forest Laboratories (NYSE:FRX) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it traded at $34.18 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $34.17. Forest is changing hands at $34.17 with 84,015 shares traded as of 9:41 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.2 million shares over the past 30 days. Forest has a market cap of $9.6 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 6.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Forest Laboratories, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells branded and generic forms of ethical drug products. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.2, equal to the average drugs industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 23.4. TheStreet Ratings rates Forest as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Forest Ratings Report. See all 52-week high stocks or get investment ideas from our investment research center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV