Eagle Rock Energy Stock Hits New 52-Week High (EROC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Eagle Rock Energy Partners (Nasdaq:EROC) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it traded at $9.45 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $9.44. Eagle Rock Energy is changing hands at $9.45 with 13,224 shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 364,200 shares over the past 30 days. Eagle Rock Energy has a market cap of $787.7 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 5.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P., together with its subsidiaries, engages in gathering, compressing, treating, processing, transporting, and selling natural gas, as well as in fractionating and transporting natural gas liquids (NGL). TheStreet Ratings rates Eagle Rock Energy as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Eagle Rock Energy Ratings Report. See all 52-week high stocks or get investment ideas from our investment research center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV