OMAHA, Neb., Feb. 16, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:GPRE) announced today that Todd Becker, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Jefferies 11 th Global Clean Technology Conference in New York City on February 23, 2011.
Green Plains' presentation will take place at 2:00 p.m. ET and is available via webcast. Interested investors should utilize the following link to access the live broadcast of the presentation or follow a link from the Company's website at www.gpreinc.com . Please allow time to register for the event after you have navigated to the webcast link. Parties interested in listening to a replay of the presentation can use the same link as the live webcast: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/jeff54/gpre/
About Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc .Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:GPRE) is North America's fourth largest ethanol producer, operating a total of eight ethanol plants in Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska and Tennessee with annual expected operating capacity totaling approximately 660 million gallons. Green Plains also markets and distributes ethanol for independent third-party ethanol producers with annual expected operating capacity totaling approximately 360 million gallons. Green Plains owns 51% of Blendstar, LLC, a biofuel terminal operator which operates nine blending or terminaling facilities with approximately 495 million gallons per year of total throughput capacity in seven states in the south central United States. Green Plains operates grain storage facilities and complementary agronomy and petroleum businesses in Iowa, southern Minnesota and western Tennessee.
CONTACT: Company Contact: Jim Stark, Vice President - Investor and Media Relations Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. (402) 884-8700 Investor Contact: John Baldissera BPC Financial Marketing (800) 368-1217
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV