4. Dr Reddy's Labratories (RDY) is an integrated pharmaceutical company operates in segments like global generics, pharmaceutical services and active ingredients.
During 2010 third quarter, net sales grew 10% year-over-year. Omeprazole OTC and new product launches drove revenues in the U.S., but growth in Russia and India was a tad disappointing on the back of seasonality. Further, Europe de-grew on price erosion and declines in service segment revenue.
During the same quarter, net income surged 30% on lower tax rates, while operating profit margins (OPM) dipped. OPM declined 250 basis points quarter-over-quarter to 15.5% in the third quarter, led by higher sales and administrative expenses.The stock delivered 35% during the last one year, and other near-term triggers include launch of Fondaparinux and generic Allegra D-24 products in the U.S. The stock is trading at 16 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV