5. iGate (IGTE) is an integrated technology and operations (iTOPS) solutions provider with a global delivery model.
For the third quarter, net revenue increased to $81 million, compared to $52 million in the year-ago quarter. Gross margin stood at 42.7%, while operating margin was 19%.
For full year 2010, net revenue increased 45% year-over-year. Net income was $52 million, up from $29 million in the previous year. Full-year gross margin and operating margin were stable at 40% and 19%, respectively.Reviewing the financials, Sujit Sircar, iGate's CFO commented, "In spite of absorbing over $3.2 million of post tax acquisition related expenses, we had a very strong earnings and cash flow quarter. Our continued endeavor to improve profitability and operations of the company is reflected in our results for 2010, and we ended the year with a high note in all our financial parameters." The stock is trading at 15 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV