6. WNS Holdings (WNS) is a provider of offshore business process outsourcing services including data, voice and analytical services. The company transfers client's business processes to its delivery centers in India, Sri Lanka and the Philippines.
Third quarter revenue rose 4.7% year-over-year to $152.7 million, while gross margin stood at 20.4% in the third quarter of 2011, compared to 24.1% in the corresponding quarter of the prior fiscal year.
Net income for fiscal 2011 third quarter was $5.8 million, compared to $0.3 million in the corresponding quarter of the prior fiscal year.Referring to operations, WNS's CEO Keshav Murugesh commented, "We also won a significant expansion with a top tier insurance client this quarter, clearly demonstrating that our farming program is gaining traction. We are very well positioned with a number of new client situations currently. Overall, the reaction to our new go-to-market strategy from both clients and prospects has been extremely positive. We expect this to lead to top line expansion in the next fiscal year." The stock is trading at 9 times its estimated 2011 earnings with an upside of 21%, according to analyst consensus estimates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV