NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- HDFC Bank (HDB), ICICI Bank (IBN), iGate (IGTE), Sterlite Industries (SLT), WNS Holdings (WNS) and Dr Reddy's Labratories (RDY) are Indian stocks with potential to deliver 21% to 30% returns, based on analysts' consensus estimates of 12-month price targets.
Indian stocks returned 13% in the last one year. However, total investor wealth lost during the last three months was substantial. The benchmark index BSE Sensex wiped out 8% in the past three months. Concerns like inflation, foreign institutional investor outflows, and interest rate hikes weighed heavy on the broader markets.
Nonetheless, for longer term, investors can consider several opportunities for appreciation. The following six stocks have potential to deliver attractive returns over the next one year. These stocks are from diverse sectors like banking and financials, metals, technology and pharmaceuticals. In the last one year, the selected stocks delivered an average 24% and have a potential 21%-30% upside over the next one year, according to analysts' consensus estimates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV