Apartment Guide Releases 2010 Top Online Searches
2010 was the year of search. And to sum up the year, Apartment Guide, a leading resource for apartments for rent nationwide, announced the top online searches conducted on ApartmentGuide.com in 2010.
Most Popular City Searches:
1. Houston, TX
2. Atlanta, GA3. Virginia Beach, VA 4. Orlando, FL 5. Chicago IL “Not surprising, location and price ranked highest in search refinements on ApartmentGuide.com during 2010,” said Arlene Mayfield, president, Apartment Guide. “Location is always key, but in 2010 we also saw 10% more refinements conducted on distance vs. price range. We believe this demonstrates that distance and neighborhood still play the largest role in a renter’s apartment search.” Most Popular Apartment Refinements, Features and Amenities: 1. Distance – Five Miles from Center 2. Price Range – $500-700 3. Number of Bedrooms – Two 4. Apartment Features – Washer and Dryer in Unit 5. Special Features – Pets Allowed 6. Number of Bathrooms – Two 7. Community Amenities – Garage About Apartment Guide A 36-year apartment industry expert, Apartment Guide is the flagship product of Consumer Source Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of PRIMEDIA Inc. (NYSE: PRM). Apartment Guide helps millions of consumers nationwide find an apartment through innovative Internet, print and mobile solutions. A trusted brand, it is a primary apartment search resource, offering potential renters content-rich apartment listings and information. Apartments for rent are displayed and distributed in 77 publications in 74 markets and nationwide online. For more information visit http://www.apartmentguide.com . PRIMEDIA, Apartment Guide and ApartmentGuide.com are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of PRIMEDIA Inc. © PRIMEDIA Inc. 2011. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV