Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd (NYSE: CCSC) (“Country Style Cooking” or “CSC”), a fast-growing quick service restaurant chain in China, today announced that it plans to release its unaudited fourth quarter and fiscal year 2010 financial results on March 2, 2011 before the market opens.
Country Style Cooking’s management will hold a conference call at 8:00 am, Eastern Standard Time on March 2, 2011, which is 9:00 pm, Beijing Time on March 2, 2011, to discuss the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2010 financial results and answer questions from investors. Listeners may access the call by dialing:
|Hong Kong:||+852 30021672|
Additionally, a live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available at http://ir.csc100.com
About Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd.Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd (“CSC”) is a fast-growing quick service restaurant chain in China, offering delicious, everyday Chinese food to customers who desire fast and affordable quality meals. CSC directly operates all of its restaurants and is the largest quick service restaurant chain in Chongqing municipality, home to Sichuan cuisine, one of the best-known Chinese regional cuisines. Additional information about CSC can be found at http://ir.csc100.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV