- Total revenue was $14.9 million for the fourth quarter of 2010, a decline of 6% from the third quarter driven primarily by what the company believed to be a temporary volume decrease in an ongoing engagement. Year-over-year, the fourth quarter was down 8% compared to the fourth quarter of 2009.
- Net income for the fourth quarter was $1.2 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, compared to net income of $0.3 million, or $0.01 per diluted share in the third quarter of 2010, and a net loss of $0.8 million, or $0.03 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of 2009. The increase in net income largely resulted from certain tax benefits in the period.
- For the fiscal year ended December 31, 2010, revenue was $61.5 million, down 20% from 2009. The company incurred a net loss in 2010 of $0.7 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, compared to net income of $7.3 million, or $0.28 per diluted share, in 2009.
- The company’s balance sheet continues to be strong with cash, cash equivalents and investments of $28.0 million as of December 31, 2010, compared to $28.5 million at September 30, 2010.
- Innodata Isogen repurchased approximately 126,000 shares of its common stock during the fourth quarter of 2010 at a total cost of approximately $0.4 million. During 2010, the company repurchased a total of approximately 264,000 shares at a cost of $0.8 million. Under the company's authorized share repurchase program, an additional $1.3 million remains to be utilized.
Innodata Isogen Reports Fourth-Quarter And Full Year 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.