- Total revenue was $14.9 million for the fourth quarter of 2010, a decline of 6% from the third quarter driven primarily by what the company believed to be a temporary volume decrease in an ongoing engagement. Year-over-year, the fourth quarter was down 8% compared to the fourth quarter of 2009.
- Net income for the fourth quarter was $1.2 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, compared to net income of $0.3 million, or $0.01 per diluted share in the third quarter of 2010, and a net loss of $0.8 million, or $0.03 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of 2009. The increase in net income largely resulted from certain tax benefits in the period.
- For the fiscal year ended December 31, 2010, revenue was $61.5 million, down 20% from 2009. The company incurred a net loss in 2010 of $0.7 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, compared to net income of $7.3 million, or $0.28 per diluted share, in 2009.
- The company’s balance sheet continues to be strong with cash, cash equivalents and investments of $28.0 million as of December 31, 2010, compared to $28.5 million at September 30, 2010.
- Innodata Isogen repurchased approximately 126,000 shares of its common stock during the fourth quarter of 2010 at a total cost of approximately $0.4 million. During 2010, the company repurchased a total of approximately 264,000 shares at a cost of $0.8 million. Under the company's authorized share repurchase program, an additional $1.3 million remains to be utilized.
Innodata Isogen Reports Fourth-Quarter And Full Year 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.