HOUSTON, Feb. 15, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cardtronics, Inc. (Nasdaq:CATM), the world's largest non-bank owner of ATMs, has announced today that it was informed by TA Associates, Inc. that funds managed by TA Associates, Inc. have made a final distribution to their partners of 2,135,424 shares in aggregate of Cardtronics, Inc. common stock. TA is in the process of completing Form 4 filings in connection with this distribution, which will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Company understands that another previous major private equity shareholder, The CapStreet Group, LLC, distributed its holdings to its partners in December 2010. Consequently, there is no continued reportable ownership of Cardtronics, Inc. common stock by these two firms.
About CardtronicsCardtronics (Nasdaq:CATM) is the world's largest non-bank owner of ATMs. The Company operates over 34,100 ATMs in the United States, the United Kingdom, Mexico and the Caribbean, primarily with well-known retailers such as 7-Eleven®, Chevron®, Costco®, CVS®/pharmacy, ExxonMobil®, Hess®, Rite Aid®, Safeway®, Target® and Walgreens®. Cardtronics also assists in the operation of approximately 2,900 ATMs under managed services contracts with customers such as Kroger®, Travelex® and Circle K®. In addition to its retail ATM operations, the Company provides services to large and small banks, credit unions and prepaid card issuers allowing them to place their brands on over 11,900 Cardtronics' ATMs and providing surcharge-free access through Cardtronics' Allpoint Network. For more information, visit www.cardtronics.com . The Cardtronics logo is available athttp:// www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=991
CONTACT: Media Contact: Thomas Pierce, Chief Marketing Officer 832-308-4111 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Contact: Chris Brewster, Chief Financial Officer 832-308-4128 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV